The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator for Ponies

About these ads

30 Responses to The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator for Ponies

1. [...] The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator for Ponies « The Journal of … [...]

• Susie says:

Someone’s got to correct the INFJ text in the graphic! It says Perceiving where it should say Judging!

2. Throwaway Name says:

I am Celestia.
    THIS IS AWESOME.

3. I second Name’s “awesome”, but I wish I’d remember what my result was. :|

4. Curious says:

Who is meant to be represented by the ESFJ pony?

5. Hoity Toity says:

^ You don’t like Cheerilee?
    Personally I think the picture of when she was young would be better…

6. Nick says:

Damn it am defanility twilight -_-U

7. I think Celestia and Twilight should be reversed, twilight seems too rigid for the perceptors.

I was hesitant about applebloom, but I do believe you’ve got that one. Pinkie pie felt borderline t/f, and a friend of mine is convinced Sweetie is an E

8. ENFP says:

Pinkie Pieeeeeee!

9. ENFP 7w6 says:

PINKIE PIE!

10. soffe cheer shorts…

[...]The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator for Ponies « The Journal of Cartoon Overanalyzations[...]…

11. ashley says:

Twilight is all wrong. She doesn’t trust intuition and is too organized/rigid. A true INTP would have a cluttered desk and be completely open to the possibility that Pinkie has psychic intuition.

• Jonatha says:

Ah, but you negelct to remember the fact that Twilight bases her intuition on logic, because her rational foundation is so strong! :D I’m TOTALLY Twilight!

12. Pinkamina says:

Umm no. I am not scootaloo. Scootaloo is my least favorite pony. I am pinkamina Diane responsibility pie, dammit!

13. SpottedPonyFace says:

i’m an ISFP, but i only act like fluttershy around strangers, when i haven’t taken my anxiety meds :P with my family and close friends i’m much closer to rainbow dash of the main six ponies, which makes sense, because i do think i’m a little between the F and T sometimes (though that may just be the practical S).

anyway, though, overall i think i’m a scootaloo

14. concerned anon says:

you are all homosexual here? I’m none of those arent there any mischevous ponies?

• replying to a possible troll who clearly doesn't watch the show says:

rainbow dash, pinkie pie, trixie, scootaloo, take your pick, they’re all pretty mischevious

15. Dr Derpy says:

Sweet :3 ESTJ !(◎_◎;)
    I’m apple jack! Aww man I’m so gonna start wearin’ a hat an talkin’ real tootie an all!

16. Not a poet says:

I am Zecora according to this, but I don’t have the talent and the time to make proper rhyme. : D

• Jordan Smith says:

I am an INFJ too :). According to studies and this chart, the human counterparts to Rainbow Dash and Applebloom would be our ideal mates……Personally, I could see that being the case for me :).

17. Azz9 says:

Not 100% sure you can cram a character in to every personality type. I don’t think they’re all filled at this stage. I don’t think there has been a stereotypical INTP type character portrayed yet.

Also Twilight is most certainly not an INTP, INTJ would have been a better guess but even then that still a little off. She’s Prolly closer to ISTJ.
    TLS Values order and schedule too much to to be INTP. You’d never see an INTP with a checklist or freaking out about deadlines. While she lets her study get disorganized she always seems to sort it out afterwards which a INTP would seldom if not ever do.

18. M says:

I knew I was similar to Fluttershy but I didn’t know our personalities were exactly the same!!! Wow!

19. Sam says:

Im a Rarity 0_0

20. A7XPoney says:

I am Sweetie Belle ! :D

21. Apples & Skittles says:

Sweetness! I’m Pinkie Pie!!! <3

22. nekoxarien says:

Aahhh yeah!!! Im spike :D

23. […] Speaking of MBTI, I am, as should surprise no one, INTJ, just like Princess Celestia. […]

24. L says:

I am no Big Macintosh and I have 2 friends who don’t seem like pinky pies or celestias

25. Susie says: